SHIPPING & RETURNS
Savannahs.com delivers to more than 150 countries. Unfortunately, we do not currently ship to Russia, Mexico, Croatia or Indonesia.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 1 business day with the exception of sale periods where this may take longer. Your order will be dispatched once payment has been approved and the delivery/billing address has been verified.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
REST OF WORLD
Estimated confirmation and dispatch time is only a guideline, and does not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes. We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched and all orders require a signature upon delivery.
See here for shipping fees
Savannahs.com aims to make shopping online easy. That’s why we ship to 52 countries on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis. Prices shown at check-out for all DDP countries are inclusive of all local duties and taxes.
DUTIES AND TAXES INCLUDED IN PRICE FOR:
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela.
All other countries that are not listed above are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis. Prices shown for these countries are subject to local taxation at import which will be billed separately by the courier company. Custom policies vary between countries. We recommend contacting your local customs office for further information.
Due to shipping restrictions we are unable to ship to post office boxes. We recommend providing a suitable shipping address where a signature on delivery can be obtained.
SHIPPING & INSURANCE
Estimated delivery times are a guideline only and commence from the date of dispatch. Savannahs.com is not responsible for delays caused by destination customs clearance processes. If you have not received your order within 10 days from dispatch, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your security, please note that all orders require a signature upon delivery.
Shipping costs vary depending your location and will be presented at check-out prior to payment. For more information, take a look at our shipping costs here.
Savannahs.com insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered. A signature is required at the delivery address, at which point, responsibility passes to you.
Your delivery address cannot be changed, and packages cannot be redirected under any circumstances once your order has been dispatched or a Shipping Confirmation has been sent. Please ensure that you have entered a delivery address where a signature can be obtained during the day between Monday-Friday. If you have made a mistake or wish to change your delivery address, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible and before your order has been dispatched. Orders that have been dispatched to an incorrect or vacant address, are at risk of being returned to Savannah’s at your expense.
If your order is not successfully delivered to your address due to a lack of co-operation (wrong telephone number, wrong address, absent at address, non-compliance with import regulations), the package is at risk of being returned to Savannahs.com at your expense. In this case, the factual costs of shipping and return will be deducted from your refund.
If you need to return an order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days from the date of delivery. Please include your Order Number, name of the item(s) to be returned, and state whether you wish to receive a size exchange, or refund.
A customer service representative will contact you with return instructions and documents within 2 business days. We kindly ask that you ship your return within 3 days from receiving the return instructions and documents. Items returned without the correct use of these printed documents will not be accepted. Correctly and timely returned and unused items will be credited as a refund, or exchange. Shipping fees will not be refunded.
• We aim to process and issue refunds within 14 days after we have received your return.
• A return notification email will be sent once we have received your return and issued a full refund.
• Shipping fees are non-refundable.
• Processing time for may vary between credit card companies. Refunds for orders placed with a credit card will appear on the client’s next billing statement after a minimum of 30 days from the date of the refund.
• All sales taxes will be refunded to orders that were shipped to a destination on a DDP basis.
• Unfortunately, we cannot refund local duties and taxes for orders that were shipped to a destination on a DDU basis.
• Items can be exchanged only when a different size in the same style is available.
• Savannahs.com offers one exchange per order. If you are still not happy with your exchange, you can return your order a second time and a gift certificate will be issued.
• Gift Certificates are not returnable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
• If you wish to return an item that was paid for with a Gift Certificates, the total amount with be reimbursed onto the Gift Certificates.
• If you wish to return an item that was paid for partly with a Gift Certificates, you will be refunded on your credit card up to the amount of your initial card payment and the remaining amount will be reimbursed onto the Gift Certificates.
• If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Certificates, the remaining balance will remain on the Gift Certificates to used against subsequent orders prior to its expiration date.
• Savannahs.com is not responsible for Gift Certificates that have been lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission.
• Gift Certificates expire after 5 years from the date of delivery. The expiration date can be found on the virtual Gift Certificate.
• A Gift Certificate is only valid in a country with the respective currency stated on the Gift Certificate. Gift Certificates cannot be used if a different currency applies.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING RETURNS
Savannahs.com wants to you to have an easy online shopping experience which is why we suggest you read the following important information in order to avoid any problems when returning an order:
• Any security tag must still be intact and attached to all returned items.
• Items returned must not have been worn or altered in any way and must not show any signs of use.
• Soles of footwear must be in perfect condition and must not be marked in any way.
• All shoes must be tried on a clean, carpeted surface.
• Items must be returned with all the original packaging and accessories.
• Please ensure that you return the shoes in the same way as which they were delivered with the heels facing the walls of the shoebox.
• All items must be returned in their original boxes which must not be damaged, altered, or used in any way.
• All shoe and accessory boxes are not suitable as shipping boxes. Please use the same shipping box your order was shipped in when returning an order. If the original shipping box is damaged, kindly inform us at email@example.com. You may then use a similar size box to return your item(s).
• All authorized returns from Savannahs.com must be sent from the original shipment location.
Savannahs.com reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or have not been sent using the return documents provided upon request of return.
Savannahs.com will not accept returned merchandise that does not follow the Returns Policy. In this case, such merchandise will be returned to the sender at the original shipment address.
Savannahs.com will not be held responsible for consequences beyond its control, including but not limited to strike, war, sabotage, catastrophes, extreme market situations, government actions, criminal activities, major accidents, or blockades.