TERMS & CONDITIONS
ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
By placing an order at Savannahs.com, you agree that you are a minimum of 18 years old or have the permission of a parent/guardian. You formally enter into a sales agreement by ordering goods from Savannahs.com. All of our products are kept in stock for immediate dispatch.
To ensure that we can offer you the best service and avoid delays, please ensure that your contact details are filled in correctly. Savannahs.com is not is not liable for any miscommunication or failed delivery due to incorrect contact information.
If you have recently placed an order with incorrect or out of date information should contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Information cannot be changed on an order once it has been dispatched.
Savannahs.com reserves the right to cancel orders upon our own discretion and without reason. A notification email will be sent if an order is cancelled for any reason to the email address provided upon the placement of the order. No money will be charged, however, please note that it may take a few days for the amount to be credited back onto the original payment method depending on your bank.
Savannahs.com will not be held responsible for consequences beyond its control, including but not limited to strike, war, sabotage, catastrophes, extreme market situations, government actions, criminal activities, major accidents, or blockades.
CLAIMS & DAMAGES
If you have reason to believe that your order has not been delivered, delivered to an incorrect address, or lost; please contact us immediately at email@example.com. If we cannot locate your package or our shipping partner FedEx claims that it has been delivered, we will open up an investigation. In such cases, a full investigation with FedEx must be completed before issuing any refund or replacement. Savannahs.com reserves the right to deny a claim if Savannahs.com and FedEx have succeeded in their responsibility to deliver the package to the correct address and/or the customer has not succeeded in their responsibility in providing a correct and/or occupied address. In cases where the package has been shipped to a corporate address, Savannahs.com will not be held responsible if packages are lost after delivery to the corporation and a signature has been collected.
If you have received a damaged parcel, immediately report it to the courier that delivered the parcel to you. Damages found later should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that damages to the goods during return transit from you to Savannahs.com due to negligent packaging or lack of co-operation with our Returns Policy are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Savannahs.com and our represented brands aim to offer you the highest quality goods. However, if you have reason to believe that you have received a faulty product, please read the following information:
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Goods that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Please report any damages to delivered goods no later than seven days after delivery to email@example.com. In your email, state your order number and the reason for your claim. Savannahs.com reserves the right to ask for photographic evidence of the damage and to deny claims that do not meet the criteria stated above. If your claim is accepted, you will receive instructions and documents on how to return the goods. Savannahs.com reserves the right to repair or replace faulty goods before a refund is issued.
PAYMENT & SECURITY
Savannahs.com accepts all major payment methods through our secure payment provider. Your security is important to us which is why our card payment service is using the latest security technology from the banks to ensure your information is kept secure. Savannahs.com uses state of the art secure technology for transmittal of information and payment instructions, accepted by banks and clearing houses.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We understand that your personal data is sensitive information. When registering as a member or placing an order at Savannahs.com, the volunteered personal data is registered on our secure server. This data is only used in our relationship as supplier and customer and is never revealed to a third party, unless you agree to do so. In cases of suspected fraud and/or other criminal activity, information may be revealed to the police or other concerned authorities.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS
For your security, your first order can only be shipped to the cardholder’s billing address or a corporate work address that we are able to verify independently. Please ensure that your delivery address and name matches the cardholder’s billing address to avoid delays to your order.
Kindly be aware that we can only ship to your registered PayPal address. To avoid delays, ensure that your registered PayPal address is updated to match your preferred shipping address.
Savannahs.com will not be held responsible for any printing errors on this or any other page at Savannahs.com. We aim to represent all products as realistically as possible, however, we cannot guarantee that all photographs and descriptions are fully correct.
Savannahs.com reserves the right to make changes to its inventory and to remove products from its inventory before an order has been accepted.
Savannahs.com reserves the right to adjust prices and informational errors before as well as after processing an order.
We want you to be satisfied with your order. Product photographs are taken in a professionally lit studio and are the best possible representation of the products colour. Savannahs.com is not held responsible if the colour differences represented on different monitor displays, devices, and settings. Savannahs.com recommends that customers refer to the designer colour name or code in the product description when applicable. Please also note that designer colours may vary between styles and materials.
Refer A Friend Promotion
You will be able to send your friend an offer for their first order and you will receive 10% off your next order for doing so, once they have placed their first order with us!
You can refer as many friends as you like, they just need to have not shopped with us before to receive the offer or been referred by another friend.
Refer A Friend Promotion Terms and Conditions
- This offer entitles customers (the "Refer ") who have referred three friends (the "Referees") to the refer a friend Discount of 10% off your full price order, the “refer a friend Discount") on the Savannahs website www.savannahs.com (the "Website") only.
- The referees cannot be the Refer.
- The refer cannot refer themselves. This includes but is not limited to using a different email address.
- The refer a friend Discount can only be redeemed against full priced products purchased on the Website using the refer a friend discount code.
- The customer must create an account on Savannahs.com to redeem the refer a friend discount.
- To successfully refer a friend the customer must create an account on Savannahs.com.
- To refer a friend, all fields on the refer a friend form (the " Refer Form") https://www.savannahs.com/hub/referfriend will need to be completed.
- Savannahs will not be liable for issues with submitting the Refer Form.
- The refer a friend Discount is not permitted to be used in conjunction with any other promotion, VIP offer or outlet purchase.
- The refer a friend Discount cannot be applied to an order after the order has been placed.
- If a purchase, made by redeeming the refer a friend Discount is returned to Savannahs, the customer shall be refunded at the discounted price.
- Only one (1) refer a friend Discount can be redeemed per transaction, per three Referees referred.
- The refer a friend Discount is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Savannahs reserves the right to cancel an order, if an order breaches the terms and conditions and take action against an account for continued breach of terms.